BOISE, Idaho - A former Ada County jail deputy has been released on a $15,000 bond after being charged with two felony counts of having sexual contact with an inmate.
Seanjay Wright made an initial court appearance Thursday, where his bond was set. He did not enter a plea. The court appointed a public defender and ordered him to have no contact with the reported victim.
Boise police arrested the 36-year-old Meridian man on Wednesday after investigating a report that Wright had sexual contact with a female inmate.
Wright has been fired from the job he held for two years.
His next court date is Jan. 23.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives