EVERETT, Wash. - Police are investigating an Everett shooting that injured a 15-year-old boy.
KOMO-TV reports that police say the boy was walking along the road when he was shot Monday night and that the shooting started with some sort of dispute that quickly escalated.
The boy was taken to a nearby hospital in serious condition.
Witnesses told police that a car sped away after the shooting. Police say they don't have any information on a possible suspect at this time.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017