EVERETT, Wash. - Police are investigating an Everett shooting that injured a 15-year-old boy.
KOMO-TV reports that police say the boy was walking along the road when he was shot Monday night and that the shooting started with some sort of dispute that quickly escalated.
The boy was taken to a nearby hospital in serious condition.
Witnesses told police that a car sped away after the shooting. Police say they don't have any information on a possible suspect at this time.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday