SALEM, Ore. - Police say a man groped a 13-year-old girl operating a lemonade stand at Sunday's Salem-Keizer Lemonade Day.
The girl told police the man made sexual comments and groped her after she gave him a drink. She called 911 and police arrested the 51-year-old nearby.
KPTV reports he was jailed on a sex abuse charge.
The city director of Lemonade Day, Chip Conrad, says children were supposed to be accompanied by an adult throughout the program.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time