CENTRALIA, Wash. - A Centralia microbrewery says its best-selling beer is a batch made for Seahawks fans called 12 Man Pale Ale.
Dick's Brewing started offering the beer in December and it shipped more than 6,000 cans and 300 kegs so far in January.
The Olympian reports former Seahawks kicker Norm Johnson is a partner in the company marketing the beer.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults