Centralia, Wash. - One of two Centralia, Washington, men stabbed in a fight over a woman has died.
Lewis County sheriff's Cmdr. Steve Aust said Thursday that a 38-year-old man injured Monday night has died of his injuries at a Seattle hospital. A 35-year-old man who was also injured has been released from the same hospital, Harborview Medical Center. Neither was identified.
Aust says detectives continue to investigate.
Both of the men reportedly had dated the woman.
The sheriff's office says both men suffered severe face and neck injuries.
The 33-year-old woman left the scene and detectives want to talk with her as a witness.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting