Centralia, Wash. - One of two Centralia, Washington, men stabbed in a fight over a woman has died.
Lewis County sheriff's Cmdr. Steve Aust said Thursday that a 38-year-old man injured Monday night has died of his injuries at a Seattle hospital. A 35-year-old man who was also injured has been released from the same hospital, Harborview Medical Center. Neither was identified.
Aust says detectives continue to investigate.
Both of the men reportedly had dated the woman.
The sheriff's office says both men suffered severe face and neck injuries.
The 33-year-old woman left the scene and detectives want to talk with her as a witness.
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting