SEATTLE, Wash. - One young man has died and a second remains in critical condition after divers found them unconscious Thursday night in Green Lake in Seattle.
KIRO reports fire department rescuers took them to Harborview Medical Center. One had reportedly been underwater for 30 minutes and the other 45.
A total of four men had decided to go for a swim about 9:30 p.m. but only two made it back to shore. Witnesses saw the other two men struggling.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home