PORTLAND, Ore. - A fire official says one man died and three others were hurt Friday at a construction site near Sandy, southeast of Portland.
Sandy Fire District Deputy Chief Phil Schneider says one wooden truss tipped over at a shop under construction and caused several others to fall on the men.
The injured men were taken to hospitals.
No names were immediately released.
The Oregonian reports that the Clackamas County sheriff's office and the state Occupational Health and Safety Agency is investigating what caused the trusses to fall.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line