BELLEVUE, Wash. - Police say a 30-year-old man from Seattle has been killed and another man wounded in a shooting at a crowded bar in Bellevue, Wash., east of Seattle.
Officer Carla Iafrate says the shooting broke out just after 1 a.m. Monday at Munchbar in the Bellevue Square shopping center. More than 600 people were inside the bar at the time of the shooting.
She says the shooting appears to be an isolated incident.
No one has been arrested and no officers were involved in the shooting.
Witnesses described a chaotic scene, telling local media they dove for cover as gunfire erupted.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March