Idaho State Police says one person is dead after crashing into a weigh in motion pole on US 95 near Lewiston.
Police say 26-year-old Samantha Taber of Clarkston was traveling southbound on US 95 when she went into the median and hit a weigh in motion pole. They say the vehicle rolled several times. She was not wearing a seatbelt
Taber died at the scene and her next-of-kin has been notified.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods