Idaho State Police says one person is dead after crashing into a weigh in motion pole on US 95 near Lewiston.
Police say 26-year-old Samantha Taber of Clarkston was traveling southbound on US 95 when she went into the median and hit a weigh in motion pole. They say the vehicle rolled several times. She was not wearing a seatbelt
Taber died at the scene and her next-of-kin has been notified.
The crash is still under investigation.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image