GREAT FALLS, Mont. - Cascade County officials say one person has died after three BSNF Railway locomotives collided with a pickup truck at a crossing southeast of Great Falls.
BNSF Railway spokesman Matt Jones says the crash happened at about 1:10 p.m. Friday.
The Great Falls Tribune reports the vehicle was pushed about a quarter mile down the track.
Jones says the crossing is marked with flashing lights and stop signs, but no gates. He said none of the three people on the train were hurt.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car