STANWOOD, Wash. - Authorities are investigating a fatal crash involving a train and a farm truck north of Seattle near Stanwood.
The Snohomish County Sheriff's Office says one person was killed Tuesday evening when the truck collided with the train off Pioneer Highway, near Lake Ketchum.
KOMO-TV reports another person in the truck was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle for treatment.
No other information was immediately released.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time