CENTRALIA, Wash. - The state Transportation Department says Highway 12 over White Pass should be fully reopened to two lanes by Thanksgiving.
Traffic has been restricted to one lane since an Oct. 1 washout damaged the highway on the east side of the pass.
The Chronicle reports that the $800,000 repair is funded in part through an emergency declaration from the governor.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties