PORTLAND, Ore. - Neighbors discovered a 16-year-old boy apparently shot to death about 3 a.m. Monday in a parked vehicle in northeast Portland's Cully neighborhood.
Police say they don't know the motive for the shooting.
Police say the victim was from the southeastern Lents neighborhood, and his name will be released after an autopsy Tuesday.
Police say neighbors heard gunshots about 1:40 a.m. but didn't call police until more than an hour later when someone saw the body.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River