SEATTLE - Seattle police have arrested a man who allegedly kidnapped his infant daughter after threatening to kill the baby's mother.
Police say they found the man and the uninjured baby in a Capitol Hill apartment building Tuesday evening.
Detective Patrick Michaud says 39-year-old Eric Carney approached the mother in the University District Tuesday afternoon and threatened to kill her. Police say he grabbed the stroller containing the one-month-old and attacked the mother when she tried to grab the stroller back. He then fled.
Jail records show he was booked into King County Jail Tuesday on investigation of felony harassment.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity