NAMPA, Idaho - A Nampa man was struck and killed by a van while crossing the street.
Police say the 37-year-old man was crossing the street just before 8 p.m. Sunday when he was struck by a passenger van. He died at the scene.
Officers don't believe alcohol or drugs played a role in the crash, which is still under investigation.
The victim's name was being withheld until family members could be notified.
No charges have been filed.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday