NAMPA, Idaho - A Nampa man was struck and killed by a van while crossing the street.
Police say the 37-year-old man was crossing the street just before 8 p.m. Sunday when he was struck by a passenger van. He died at the scene.
Officers don't believe alcohol or drugs played a role in the crash, which is still under investigation.
The victim's name was being withheld until family members could be notified.
No charges have been filed.
- Skeletal remains in Idaho badger den are from 2 children
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved