MARYSVILLE, Wash. - Police say a 17-year-old Marysville boy's life is in danger after he was shot in the neck, and their investigation has been hindered by witnesses "who have not been entirely cooperative."
The boy's friends rushed him to Providence Regional Medical Center after the shooting at an apartment in east Marysville, and he has since been flown to Harborview Medical Center. Police were informed of the shooting by the boy's relatives just after 1 a.m. Sunday, and they say the delay in reporting has also delayed their investigation.
Cmdr. Robb Lamoureux says detectives are sorting through a lot of rumors about what happened. Police are asking anyone with information to come forward.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River