SEATTLE - Seattle police say a 22-year-old man was shot in south Seattle during an argument between his father and his girlfriend's father.
Detective Renee Witt says the victim was rushed into surgery at Harborview Medical Center Saturday evening after he was shot twice in the torso outside a south Seattle home. His condition was not known.
She says the victim's mother told detectives her son was shot while at the scene of an argument between his father and his 18-year-old girlfriend's father. The mother didn't know why her son was shot.
Police say the suspect left the area on foot.
He is described as a man in his early 20s.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line