WAHPETON, N.D. - An Idaho man has been convicted of killing a man outside a strip club in the North Dakota oil patch hub of Williston.
The Wahpeton Daily News reports that 46-year-old Jonathan Horvath was found guilty Wednesday of murder, two counts of terrorizing and one count of reckless endangerment.
A sentencing date has not been set.
Horvath was on trial in Wahpeton, where the case was moved because of extensive media coverage in Williston. He's accused of killing 28-year-old Derrick Spiegel of Williston in March 2013.
Authorities say Spiegel was killed on a sidewalk outside a strip club following an argument.
The reckless endangerment charge stems from Horvath allegedly firing into the bar. No one was hurt.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults