SEATTLE - After watching men from two different cars pull up to a planting strip to search for something, a resident in Seattle's Green Lake neighborhood got curious.
The resident searched through the shrubs and found what the men were looking for: a bag full of heroin -- $10,000 worth of heroin to be exact.
Seattle police say resident promptly called police. They say the bag contained 113 grams of the drug with an estimated value at more than $10,000.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line