LONGVIEW, Wash. - The Cowlitz County coroner says a Longview, Wash., dentist found dead in January at a southwest Washington Interstate 5 rest stop died of a morphine overdose.
The Daily News of Longview reports Coroner Tim Davidson said Wednesday that William Lesh's death was accidental. Davidson says while the 44-year-old man also had some underlying natural disease processes, they did not factor into his death.
Lesh was found dead Jan. 22 at a rest stop north of Castle Rock. The Cowlitz County sheriff's office says the man was lying on the ground outside his gray BMW with a bump on his head.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line