GREAT FALLS, Mont. - A Browning man has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in a beating death that was captured on a surveillance camera at Browning Elementary School.
The Great Falls Tribune reports Victor Vielle entered his plea Monday in federal court in Great Falls for the October 2012 death of David "Josh" RedHead.
Prosecutors say Vielle left RedHead lying on the ground on school property. RedHead stumbled to a nearby house and was taken to the hospital in Kalispell where he died of bleeding in his brain.
Court records say investigators found RedHead's blood at the scene of the beating and on Vielle's sweatshirt. Investigators also matched Vielle's shoes to shoe prints on the back of RedHead's sweatshirt.
U.S. District Judge Brian Morris is scheduled to sentence Vielle on Aug. 14.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River