KALISPELL, Mont. - A Frenchtown man has been charged with felony attempted child prostitution and six others in the Kalispell area have been arrested in a child sex sting.
Authorities say more arrests are pending from the sting that involved an undercover detective offering girls ages 10 to 15 for sex in exchange for money.
Forty-one-year-old Curtis Edward Foster appeared in Missoula County Justice Court on Friday after police say he tried to set up a sexual encounter with a 13-year-old girl.
Police say a part-time youth pastor is among those arrested.
The Flathead County Attorney's Office says all the men will be charged with felony sexual abuse of children.
The Montana Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force took part in the four-day operation that ended Thursday.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives