NAMPA, Idaho - Police in Nampa have arrested four men as they investigate the death of a 36-year-old Nampa woman who was reported missing earlier this week.
Officers arrested Jose Cruz Flores, Daniel Francisco Sena and Jorge Luis Garcia on Wednesday night on suspicion of aiding and abetting murder and failure to notify police of the death of Selena Dawn Thomas.
Police arrested her boyfriend, 39-year-old Alfredo Martinez, on a parole violation Tuesday night and questioned him about Thomas' whereabouts. No new charges were immediately filed against Martinez.
Nampa police and Canyon County deputies spent the night in a corn field south of Nampa as part of the investigation.
Thomas was reported missing on Monday and was last seen on Aug. 14.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday