BOISE, Idaho - Police in Boise have one person in custody and are looking for another in connection with a shooting at a home that killed two people and injured a third.
Police say the shooting occurred about 11:30 p.m. Thursday. The relationship between those involved isn't clear.
The three victims were taken to local hospitals, but police on Friday morning said two of them died. Names and the condition of the remaining victim haven't been released.
Police say the shooting in the 2100 block of South Orchard Street in south Boise doesn't appear to be random, but declined to release a possible motive.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some