BOISE, Idaho - Police in Boise have one person in custody and are looking for another in connection with a shooting at a home that killed two people and injured a third.
Police say the shooting occurred about 11:30 p.m. Thursday. The relationship between those involved isn't clear.
The three victims were taken to local hospitals, but police on Friday morning said two of them died. Names and the condition of the remaining victim haven't been released.
Police say the shooting in the 2100 block of South Orchard Street in south Boise doesn't appear to be random, but declined to release a possible motive.
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Death penalty repeal bill introduced in Washington state
- "Liar" chanted at McMorris Rodgers during MLK Day speech.
- Shea accuses KXLY of "fake news," points to story KXLY didn't run
- House fire kills 1 in Peck, Idaho
- Spokane ralliers join cities around country to show support of Obamacare