SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are looking for a man who robbed a North Spokane Rite-Aid at gunpoint.
The robbery happened around 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Rite-Aid on North Division Street at the 'Y.'
This Rite-Aid was also robbed exactly two weeks ago.
Spokane police said they are looking for a white man who is about 6 feet and 3 inches tall with red hair. He was wearing a grey mask at the time of the robbery.
Police used K-9's in an attempt to track the suspect, but the dogs were unable to find him.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car