SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane County sheriff's deputies responded to an armed robbery at a North Spokane Mcdonald's early Wednesday morning.
The robbery happened just after midnight at the McDonald's near Francis Avenue and Monroe Street.
According to deputies, the robber walked in with a gun, demanding money.
Deputies said they do not have anyone in custody. More details will be released later Wednesday morning.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday