SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane County sheriff's deputies responded to an armed robbery at a North Spokane Mcdonald's early Wednesday morning.
The robbery happened just after midnight at the McDonald's near Francis Avenue and Monroe Street.
According to deputies, the robber walked in with a gun, demanding money.
Deputies said they do not have anyone in custody. More details will be released later Wednesday morning.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River