Korean War vet Curtis Benham, who was asked by his homeowners association to remove an American flag from his window has received an apology from the HOA and the overwhelming support of his neighbors. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting