OROFINO, Idaho - A U.S. Postal Service worker in northern Idaho faces federal charges over the alleged misappropriation of postal funds from a Clearwater County post office.
The Lewiston Tribune reports Shawn M. Stone was indicted on Feb. 20 on charges alleging she used more than $1,000 in postal money orders for her own purposes during a three-week period last March.
Stone is scheduled to make an initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Coeur d'Alene on March 30.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties