OROFINO, Idaho - A U.S. Postal Service worker in northern Idaho faces federal charges over the alleged misappropriation of postal funds from a Clearwater County post office.
The Lewiston Tribune reports Shawn M. Stone was indicted on Feb. 20 on charges alleging she used more than $1,000 in postal money orders for her own purposes during a three-week period last March.
Stone is scheduled to make an initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Coeur d'Alene on March 30.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March