Mary Ford has trained for two Ironmans before, but never actually made it onto the course. She's hoping the third time's the charm this Sunday. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'