SANDPOINT, Idaho - Emergency responders are at the scene of a four car freight train derailment near Sandpoint.
The Bonner County Sheriff's Office said the derailment happened around 4 a.m. Thursday.
There is no word on how long it will take to clear the tracks.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'