IDAHO COUNTY, Idaho - The Idaho County Sheriff's Office is investigating a crash on Idaho State Highway 13 on Thursday and sent three people to the hospital by Life Flight.
24-year-old Timothy Willison was driving southbound on the highway when he went into a curve. Idaho State Police say the road had been recently seal coated and due to the speed of the vehicle, Willison lost control of his pickup, causing it to overturn.
He was driving with two other people. 35-year-old Dennis Welling and 32-year-old Travis Hogan were Life Flighted to Kootenai Medical Center. Willison was taken to St. Joseph's.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital