Theft is a heinous crime, but for a group of Special Olympians in Moscow, it was especially heinous, when someone nearly crushed their hopes for the upcoming winter games when someone broke into their storage unit and stole all the newest equipment for the Moscow Rebel Tigers. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car