WORLEY, Idaho - Coeur d'Alene tribal police are searching for a 22-year-old man suspected in a weekend shooting in Worley that injured another man.
Officers responding to a reported domestic dispute in Worley on Saturday found a trail of blood in the house.
Tribal police say Timothy Ray Allen Jr. is suspected of shooting another man in the groin area. Officers say he should be considered armed and dangerous.
Allen is 5 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs 153 pounds. His criminal history includes assault and eluding law enforcement officers. He also has a warrant for his arrest on parole violations.
Tribal police spokeswoman Heather Keen says the victim is a member of another tribe living in the Worley area. She did not know if the two men knew each other.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position