WORLEY, Idaho - Coeur d'Alene tribal police are searching for a 22-year-old man suspected in a weekend shooting in Worley that injured another man.
Officers responding to a reported domestic dispute in Worley on Saturday found a trail of blood in the house.
Tribal police say Timothy Ray Allen Jr. is suspected of shooting another man in the groin area. Officers say he should be considered armed and dangerous.
Allen is 5 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs 153 pounds. His criminal history includes assault and eluding law enforcement officers. He also has a warrant for his arrest on parole violations.
Tribal police spokeswoman Heather Keen says the victim is a member of another tribe living in the Worley area. She did not know if the two men knew each other.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives