HAYDEN, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office arrested a man who they suspect robbed a bank Monday in Hayden.
A man was captured by surveillance camera robbing the Hayden branch of Bank CDA around 3:50 Monday afternoon. Investigators sent out pictures, clearly showing the man's face as he committed the robbery. They also released a description of his getaway vehicle, a white Oldsmobile Alero with no license plates.
Just after midnight Tuesday, investigators announced they'd arrested 34-year old Charles R. Bartkowiak of Hayden. They believe he was acting alone.
He was arrested on a $100,000 warrant for Robbery and Burglary.
- Potholes keeping Spokane crews busy
- Federal judge says he is inclined to let lawsuit proceed
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Stripper pleads guilty to running multi-state drug ring
- Study: Idaho natural gas and oil taxes below many states
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes