POST FALLS, Idaho - Post Falls Police said alcohol could be a factor in a rollover crash Thursday morning. The car crashed around 1:30 a.m. on Seltice Way just a few blocks east of Highway 41.
Officers said they received a phone call that a driver was going the wrong way on Seltice at speeds more than 100 miles per hour.
The driver hit and crashed into a car that was pulling out of a gas station, police said.
Seltice was shut down for several hours while officers investigated the crash. Police arrested the driver.
No one was injured in the crash.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some