COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Hundreds of people visited the Kootenai County Fairgrounds on Saturday for the Silverwood Job Fair.
Silverwood Theme Park is hoping to hire a total 1,300 people. Most of the available positions are seasonal, May to October, but they are looking to fill some full-time positions as well.
"It's a great summer job, it's fun, they can earn free tickets for their friends and family, and it's a great first job for those who are looking for a first job," said John Jachim, of Silverwood.
There are still plenty of opportunities to apply to work at Silverwood. Applicants can go online to www.workatsilverwood.com? and fill out an application, or go to one of the two remaining job fairs. Job fairs will be held at the Kootenai County Fairgrounds April 5 and 9 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity