BLANCHARD, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office acting as lead investigative agency for the North Idaho Critical Incident Task Force on the Bonner County deputy involved shooting is releasing the following additional information.
Earlier today, Adam Deacon Foster was released from Kootenai Health. He was then transported to the Kootenai County Public Safety Building where he is being held on a Warrant of Detention. Foster is scheduled for a first appearance in court tomorrow at 2:00 p.m.
Interviews of the involved officers started today. Due to the investigation still being underway, no new charges have been filed against Foster at this time.
Per normal protocol, all three deputies involved will be on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation. Information will be released as quickly as the investigative process allows.
- Four arrested on drug charges in Orofino
- Ridpath Hotel offers affordable downtown housing
- SRHD and Spokane County Jail look to expand methadone treatment to more inmates
- Kootenai County first responders train for railroad emergency
- Arrest made in double murder investigation
- Hottest Christmas items on sale this Black Friday