GRANGEVILLE, Idaho - A second suspect has been arrested in connection with the Kyle Anderson Second Degree Murder investigation.
On Thursday, June 13, at approximately 4:30 pm, Ernest Ruiz III, of Eugene, OR, was arrested on Unlawful Possession of a Firearm in connection to the murder investigation.
Ruiz was arrested by Idaho County deputies and is currently being held in the Lewis County jail. Bond has not yet been set on this charge.
Ruiz is also being held on a no bond warrant for Parole Violation issued by the Oregon State Parole Board.
The first suspect, Jason A. Godwin of Kooskia, Idaho, was arrested on Tuesday and charged with Second Degree Murder.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line