COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Police say businesses and buildings in downtown Coeur d'Alene have been targeted in a graffiti spree, with 18 cases of graffiti reported since Dec. 1.
Now Crime Stoppers of the Inland Northwest is offering a cash reward for information leading to the arrest of the culprit.
The organization did not release the amount of the cash reward, but callers can use a code name or number in place of their own name and they will still be eligible for the reward.
Coeur d'Alene Police Sgt. Christie Wood says investigators don't believe the graffiti is gang-related. She says it's mainly designs and scribbling in markers and spray paint.
- EWU holding press conference regarding Baldwin
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Death penalty repeal bill introduced in Washington state
- "Liar" chanted at McMorris Rodgers during MLK Day speech.
- Shea accuses KXLY of "fake news," points to story KXLY didn't run
- House fire kills 1 in Peck, Idaho