Hendzel was booked into the Kootenai County Jail for a felony charge of excessive BAC (above .20) Driving Under the Influence. He's previously been booked into the Kootenai County Jail six times for DUI offenses since 1989.
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone