COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Idaho State Police say icy roads are to blame for a Rathdrum man's death early Saturday morning.
39-year-old Joshua Means was driving south on Lambert Lane when he lost control of his vehicle, went off the roadway, and hit a tree.
Means died at the scene. He was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the accident.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March