Avista Utilities has opened one spill gate at the Post Falls Dam due to heavy rainfall that has pushed Lake Coeur d'Alene to summer lake levels.
Spill gate will likely remain open all weekend.
The boat launch and beach at Q'Emilin Park are closed temporarily.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image