People living in Post Falls are celebrating their freedom from a suspected rug house in their neighborhood after Kootenai County's Violent Crime Task Force raided a home at the intersection of 20th Avenue and Walnut Street Wednesday. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives