COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A Post Falls man is dead after driving off of a North Idaho road on Saturday.
71-year-old Lyle Scott was traveling Eastbound on St. Joe River Road when he failed to negotiate a curve near milepost 28.5. He drove his 2002 Mazda off of the shoulder, went down an embankment, and overturned his vehicle.
Scott died as a result of his injuries. Idaho State Police say Scott was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter