COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A Post Falls man is dead after driving off of a North Idaho road on Saturday.
71-year-old Lyle Scott was traveling Eastbound on St. Joe River Road when he failed to negotiate a curve near milepost 28.5. He drove his 2002 Mazda off of the shoulder, went down an embankment, and overturned his vehicle.
Scott died as a result of his injuries. Idaho State Police say Scott was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force