BOISE, Idaho - A 41-year-old Boise man has reached a plea agreement after being charged with distributing child pornography and offering a 3-year-old for sex on Craigslist.
The Idaho Statesman reports Jason Lloyd Schaber is expected to plead guilty Friday in U.S. District Court to felony sexual exploitation of children and felony distribution of sexually explicit images of minors. The plea agreement calls for Schaber to be sentenced to at least 20 years in prison. Prosecutors are recommending 30.
Schaber was arrested last May after someone posted an ad in the "Casual Encounters" section of Craigslist offering the toddler for sex. A man who responded to the ad called police after learning the girl was 3.
Court records say a search of Schaber's computers found videos of Schaber having sexual contact with the toddler.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives