COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The home of Patty Duke, who won an Oscar as a teen for "The Miracle Worker" and who passed away earlier this year, is for sale in northern Idaho.
The Coeur d'Alene Press reports that Duke's husband, Mike Pearce, has put the nearly 3,000-square-foot home on the market for $398,000.
Duke, born Anna Marie Pearce, followed on her early success playing the young Helen Keller with a popular sitcom, "The Patty Duke Show," which aired in the mid-1960s. She played dual roles under an unconventional premise: identical cousins living in Brooklyn Heights, New York.
She lived with her family on an 80-acre Idaho ranch until 2003, and then she moved to Coeur d'Alene to the five-bedroom home.
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone