COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Authorities in northern Idaho say a 19-year-old Kingston man has died after being pulled from Rose Lake.
The Kootenai County Sheriff's office tells the Coeur d'Alene Press that Gaelen C. "Conner" Mast was swimming with friends Thursday when he didn't surface.
Authorities say friends pulled Mast from the water after about one minute and immediately started life-saving measures.
Emergency responders continued life-saving measures and Mast was flown to Kootenai Health in Coeur d'Alene where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties