GRANGEVILLE, Idaho - A 48-year-old northern Idaho man is facing a second-degree murder charge following the shooting death of a 41-year-old man.
The Idaho County Sheriff's Office tells the Lewiston Tribune that deputies took Jason A. Godwin of Kooskia into custody Tuesday morning.
Authorities say 41-year-old Kyle A. Anderson of Kooskia died of a single gunshot wound late Monday on a road northeast of Kooskia.
Idaho County Sheriff Doug Giddings declined to comment about what happened or the relationship between the two men.
Godwin was being held in the Idaho County Jail.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives