GRANGEVILLE, Idaho - A 48-year-old northern Idaho man is facing a second-degree murder charge following the shooting death of a 41-year-old man.
The Idaho County Sheriff's Office tells the Lewiston Tribune that deputies took Jason A. Godwin of Kooskia into custody Tuesday morning.
Authorities say 41-year-old Kyle A. Anderson of Kooskia died of a single gunshot wound late Monday on a road northeast of Kooskia.
Idaho County Sheriff Doug Giddings declined to comment about what happened or the relationship between the two men.
Godwin was being held in the Idaho County Jail.
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position
- National Weather Service issues Ice Storm Warning for Grant County
- Thousands turn out for MLK march
- Otter orders cybersecurity improvements for Idaho