KELLOGG, Idaho - A 61-year-old Montana man died in a motorcycle crash during a rainstorm on Interstate 90 in northern Idaho.
The Idaho State Police says Lewis J. Doty of Kalispell was westbound on a Harley-Davidson at 7:35 p.m. Monday when he lost control of the bike. The ISP says he hydroplaned and collided with the guard rail near Kellogg.
Doty was not wearing a helmet.
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position
- National Weather Service issues Ice Storm Warning for Grant County
- Thousands turn out for MLK march