KELLOGG, Idaho - A 61-year-old Montana man died in a motorcycle crash during a rainstorm on Interstate 90 in northern Idaho.
The Idaho State Police says Lewis J. Doty of Kalispell was westbound on a Harley-Davidson at 7:35 p.m. Monday when he lost control of the bike. The ISP says he hydroplaned and collided with the guard rail near Kellogg.
Doty was not wearing a helmet.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home