SHOSHONE COUNTY, Idaho. - The search for a missing 22-year-old Kellogg, Idaho man has ended in success.
Details are limited at the moment, but the Shoshone County Dispatch confirms Jesse Kagarise has been found alive and is receiving medical attention.
Kagarise walked away from his Kellogg home last Sunday. He had a backpack with him, hiking boots, an orange hunting vest and a bow and arrow.
His brother Jacob said, as his family was briefed on the search efforts at the command post, that it has been "tough, really tough" on his family the last few days.
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting